sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

The first post!



Hi everyone, my name is Gonzalo Pichipil, i'm 20 years old. I'm a student of geography in the Univeridad de Chile but my true pation is on the drums, i love play drums, i can play for hours every day, is really exciting.  I play since I have 15, with my best friend who is a guitar player, those days was really fun, we play in the school a lot of time, that was good times. 

I always watch videos for drummers, for inspired to keep play and study, I wanna show you my favorite drummer ever, is Thomas Pridgen, a kick-ass drummer, he’s was the drummer of the mars volta and now his plays in the memorials, a nice band. Enjoy! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOWpZ0sKwo8

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Gonzalo . I have a band too. I play THE BASS. The mane of my band is "ECOS". =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    When you are going to play again in the University? And which song do you like to play?
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! it's great that you like the mars volta, i like them too. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Congratulations Gonzalo! Your music is so good :) I hope that you continue with your music because the art is so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Gonzalo!I would like to see you play drums someday, because I never see you play it!
    see you soon!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice video. He's good. Do you have a band?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. We have both music interest, I play the bass, I like drums too and I've tried sometimes but I'm not really good , haha

    ResponderEliminar