lunes, 1 de abril de 2013





 Hello everyone.

  Today I want to tell us a very funny journey that I did with my brother, my cousin and friends of my brother. We crossed the “Carretera Austral”, but not until the end, we arrived in Palena and Futaleufu. These places are so beautiful and clean. Palena is a small town, everyone knows each other, is like a big family. We horse-riding one entire day, the environment was amazing, I like so much ride a horse, another day we did rafting around 6 hours, it was very funny but in the beginning it was a little scaring. In futaleufu we camp, in the day was a little bit boring, but in the night when I saw the sky complete with stars, was something I never has seen before, but in Santiago the sky is dark with a few stars, but there was completely upside down, something I has never seen. But, before we could arrived on Palena and Futaleufu, we pass for Chaiten, and the town was like a ghost town, all was so quiet, house completely destroyed, another’s under rubbles, all cover with the ashes, only one restaurant was open, and we has water and light since the 8 o’clock in the morning to 7 o’clock in the evening. Was a really sad experience watch the conditions of the citizens in that town.  But I really enjoyed that traveled, I knowledge many environment’s and towns of the south of Chile, was beautiful.

See ya.

5 comentarios:

  1. Nice trip, the chilean south is beautiful.
    How many time take you do this trip?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow, nice trip! maybe visit Chaitén was one of the most important experiences for you.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its sounds like splendid places you visited. The south of Chile its the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi pichipil, Palena is a place very beatiful and would like to visit, hopefully one day I can visit that place.

    see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've never practiced rafting, I hope some day I could! I'm sure you had a great time

    ResponderEliminar