lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

A FUNK BLAST!


 
Hi everyone, today I want to talk about a picture what my cousin took to me and a friend.
This picture really like me, because was in the first time when I play with “Funk blast” a tribute to Rage against the Machine in the Club Babilon. This is located near of metro Trinidad,  in the picture I appear with Rulo, the vocalist of funk blast and my friend, I remember that day because I was a little bit nervous for the large number of people in the local, but when we start to play I forgot everything and I just focus in play and past a fun time.
This picture really like to me because the face of Rulo is like anger and evil and I appear in a really cool pose (the last can be a little exaggerated haha). That day was really fun, everything it was right, we play the most classics themes of RATM like Know your enemy, guerrilla radio, freedom, bombtrack, bulls on parade and Killing in the name ( La guatona tetona hahaha ), among others.

4 comentarios:

  1. wow!!! amazing picture pichipil!!! you look really good playing drums!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gonzalo, I'm surprised because I haven't seen you playing drums :c aajajajajaja That photograaphy is very good :D ! byyyyyye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you look very excited! but I have to tell that your friend scared me a little hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi pichipil, in this picture your face is funny jajaja a good picture :D

    ResponderEliminar