lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

A travel to London





 
Hi blogheads.

 Today I´m going to talk about the activity of the last week, when I investigate about places to visit in London, and the place I like to visit is the Abbey road studios. This is located in the abbey road street and I can go there by train, the nearest train is Kilburn High Rd and from them I have to walk. 

There is not a cost to enter in the studios because nobody can´t go inside except if you are to recording a song or an album.

I really like to visit this place, because the most important artist and bands in the world have recorded his albums in this places, Pink Floyd, Rush, Michael Jackson, and THE BEATLES.
The Beatles recorded a lot of albums and the picture of the disc “Abbey Road” was taken there, and for that reason I want to go to that place and take mi own picture like a “Beatles style”

1 comentario: