domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

My best Friend



Hi everyone!!.


Today I’m going to talk about my best friend; his name is Francisco and is my friend since we have 10 years old. I first met him when we was in the school, in fifth grade in a class of physical education, we talk about digimon 3 and how cool it was the main character, from there we started putting more and more and he became in my best friend, we play with toys all the time, PlayStation, Nintendo, he slept in my house and I in his house, they was very funny days.

 When we was in first grade of secondary, he bought an electric guitar,  and I start to play drums, but his band was with another drummer, friend of us, but he wasn´t a good player. In the next year, his drummer couldn´t play anymore and I became a band with my 2 best friends, Francisco and Victor. That was my best year in the secondary, we play in the school, playing songs of “Los prisioneros”,” Los bunkers”, “Coldplay, Blink 182”, “System of a down”, “Deep purple”. 

I along with Francisco every time we have, he lives 2 block approx. from my house, sometimes  I go to visit or he came to my home.

He’s currently studying contrabass in “instituto Projazz” , he’s a very  good player  and I’m studying  geography ?? 

PD: I cannot found a picture from us, I don't remember when I put  :(

2 comentarios:

  1. is a really good friendship!!! i hope to see a pictore of you and your friend together!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a band too, and we are all friend since we were children! nice coincidence

    ResponderEliminar