lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

All of good things have to end :(


Hi Blogheads!

I have bad news today L  . Yes, the semester is going to the end, so this is my final post of this part of the year.

I enjoyed so much do this, because is a relaxing, fun and  an useful way to learn english, with a lot of themes differents  in each week, and all of them are so fun.  All of theme  we wrote was of thinks we liked or  lived, so that amount the learning of english, because we express our personal experiences in a different language.

I wrote a lot of blogs in this semester, but always are some post that we like more or less. For example, In my blog I really enjoyed so much do the post of someone who I want to know, and I wrote about Aaron spears, because I really want to be a great drummer and musician, and he is one of my big influence in the style to play drums, I left some videos of him to all of you can watch it J. And how all in the life, sometimes we like to do a few things and other things we don´t do very happy or with desire, In my case was when we have to do the post of the book, because I like to ride, but I don´t have a favorite autor or book, and I prefer ride comics and mangas, so I had to force that post and wrote about that topic.

I enjoy the blog of everyone, because all of the classmate has a lot of fun stories to tell, I enjoy reading all, mm but the blogs are enjoy more, was of the Raul and Natalia, because we like the same things in general, like the things we watch or play, and some music too.

I think this blog is a good tool to practice english, because we have to search words, write a lot, comment another´s blogs, so we practices read and write in a fun way.

So, this is the end L I enjoyed so much wrote in this blog, I hope wich all of you have enjoyed reading my experiencies and the think we like and do.

See you to the next time.

Good Bye J

4 comentarios:

  1. It is the end of the blogs!
    But it is the beginning for our Yugi-oh's career! hahahaha
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share with you the good experience of doing the blog was really fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. See you next semester Pichipil! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. la camila que no lee 77... We miss you Pichipil! and also the "Pichiblog" Good luck :3 in you life! :)

    ResponderEliminar