lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

The best Tv comedy of my chilhood :)


Hi Blogheads.  How are you in this cold day?
Today, I’m want to write about my favorite Tv Show when I was a child, the show was called Drake and Josh.

The history of this start when the dad  of Josh and the drake’s mom married and start to live together, and Josh with Drake must have to learn to live together.

In the beginning they don´t get along very well, this because Josh is a very clever and organizated boy and Drake is only concerned in go out with girls and play de guitar, but with the time Drake and Josh can learn live together and a lot of funny things happen since that moment.
Drake was a sister called Megan, and her is the devil in person. To his parents was an inocent child, but for Drake and Josh was a Little girl who lives to doing  the live imposible to her brothers, always doing jokes and put it tramps into the house and all kind of things what is posible.

This show I watch i ton Nickelodeon when I was a child, I must be around 12 o 13 years old, and every day watched this program with my mom while we had the dinner.
This program was one of my favorites, because I laugh a lot, in each chapter something really really fun happened and in some chapters I could felt identified with his situations hahaha , because I’m a person with a lot of bad luck .
You watched Drake and Josh??  If you not…..DO IT!!

See ya!

9 comentarios:

  1. i never hear about that serie xD i think because im a little older jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gonzalo, I've never saw this cartoon hahaha, it seems to be very interesting, I love cartoonsssss <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gonzalo, this is a good serie but as I have bad luck, I can not see because i have not "TV cale" :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hahaha is a good serie, but is funny, but I not let think in that is traditional humour american :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Pichipil, I have never seen this program, but I know still would get in the cable.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ajhajhajhahja i remember that show tv, it was very funny!! i laughed a lot! nice blog nigaah

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Jajajaj nice!! I watched this serie because my brother like it!!!
    Is very good!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. jajajaja was a really nice show i watched too

    ResponderEliminar