domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Reading Manga

Hi Blogheads.

Now it´s suposse to i write about a book to I was enjoyed, mmmm but actually I’m not the best person to read books, I read books yes, but sadly I never could feel the experience of read I a book and experiment the fantastic feelings of people express when read L .

For other way since I was a child, I read a books but something what was much more exciting to me, was the graphic novels, comics or mangas, soooo today I want to write about something which combine the art of writing with the art of drawing and sells in format of book, that is the mangas J .

The manga is the equivalent of comic in our occident side of the world, but I like more the mangas, because are a lot of genre, styles of drawing, different stories. I read a lot of mangas, because are stories are fun, or his drama is very interesting, another because his draws are amazing. Are two mangas which are my favorites and that’s One Piece and Bleach.

One piece is a manga created by Eiichiro Oda, and tell us a history of a group of pirates who are search the greatest treasure ever called One piece, the principal character Luffy is a pirate who eat and akuma fruit and he transform in a gum man, he can stretch their limbs and do powerfulls attacks, one of my favorites fights is with a character called Blueno, because Luffy  smashes him haha.


Bleach is a manga created by Tite Kubo and tells us a history of Kusosaki Ichigo, who convert in something call Shinigami when he knows Rukia for coincidence, since that day the life of Ichigo is full of Fights and secrets of his life very interesting.  My favorite fight of Ichigo is when he used something called Bankai for first time, to help his friend Rukia of death.

Read this mangas, are very interesting and funnies or you can see on anime too.
See ya !
PD: I post the links of my 2 favorite’s fights hahaha



3 comentarios:

  1. We share a hobby! :D
    PS: if you see Shingeki no Kyojin's Manga, let me say you that I don´t want any spoiler ok?
    hahahahah
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to read the manga of bleach, but I'm too lazy u.u
    jjajajajajaj :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've read some mangas, they're great :)

    ResponderEliminar