domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Music stores !!

Hello  J

Today I want to write about a place in this city which is very important to all musician amateur or professional, and that is the Crown Plaza Gallery.

Here, are a lot of stores with a lot of instruments, drums, guitars,bass, keyboards, violins, chello,contrabass,etc.; are Luthiers too and technical services for the electric instruments.

I like a new store in the crown plaza, the store is called Drumdealer and is the best store of the drummers in Chile, the infrastructure, the drums who sells there are amazing and the best is which the sellers have a lot knowledge of the drums, so the conversation when I go to bought something is really fun in comparation with another stores when didn’t know about his products, so drumdealer is a store by and for drummers.

I always go to Crown Plaza because is very close of the university and because I always need sticks hahah. The past week was the last time I went to there.
Go to Crown Plaza is very fun watch a lot of instruments hahaha


See ya! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario